To reset your iExperiment password:
- You need to locate and click on the “Forgot Password” link below the “Password” box in the login area on an iExperiment web page. The login area can be found on your organizations’ iExperiment home page, and on the record and administrative pages in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Clicking on the “Forgot Password” link will reconfigure the login area to display only an Email box, a “Request” button and a “Cancel” button.
- Fill in your email in the in the Email box, then click on the “Request” button. A popup box will inform you that “We have sent you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.”
- In the email you receive from the iExperiment administrator you will find a link and the full URL of the reset password page that you will use to reset your password. Clink on the link or cut and paste the URL into your browser.
- Fill in your email address, and your new password twice, then click on the “Reset Password” button on the “Reset Password” Page. You will be logged in and redirected to your iExperiment record selection page.
Note: At the end of the URL there is a token that identifies this reset password request. The token is only good for 24 hours. If you fail to reset your password in 24 hours, and still cannot remember your password, then you will need to contact your iExperiment administrator to remove the expired token. A reset password token is removed once you have successfully logged in.
For more information or a live demonstration contact us at Colabrativ, Inc.